EPCM3 TM Services
Energyneering provides integrated services to clients seeking an innovative approach to developing and managing renewable energy projects and assets.
Renewable Energy Capabilities
• Solar (photovoltaic and concentrating solar thermal)
• Biofuel production
• Biogas systems
Whether you are in option identification, project commercialisation or project development, we have the depth and breadth of experience to help you achieve your goals. Our full lifecycle approach enables seamless integration of services to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes.
Energy Management Services
We offer a full range of services either as an integrated package or on a stand-alone basis. Clients can therefore choose only the services they require to complete and operate their solar project. Our energy management services focus on every element of your energy spent from various ways to energy efficiency by providing an holistic approach which results in cost-effective solutions covering:
Our services include:
1. ENERGYNEERING PROJECT MANAGEMENT
We believe that our clients require a simple outcome with improved efficiency that does not add unnecessary risks or costs. With this in mind we design energy solutions that are customised to our clients’ specific needs and combine tested technologies with long-term warranties and full financing options.
OUR RANGE OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES INCLUDES:
• Full residential or commercial needs assessment analysis to determine savings potential
• Expert advice on technology selection based on needs
• Development of tailored warranty and service plans to manage performance risk and ensure a sustainable benefit
• Financing of the solution based on client requirements
• Full management and implementation of large and small scale projects
• Project development & construction management, including full EPCM
2. SYSTEM DESIGN SERVICES
Optimise your building performance and save in ongoing energy costs. We offer portfolio energy and sustainability management, integrated energy retrofits, existing building commissioning, energy assessments and commodity procurement, compliance labelling and solar power solutions.
Primarily in the Southern African regions, we offer the installation of solar plants utilising either PV or Concentrated Solar Power (CSP). We have the resources and the project management capabilities needed to develop, construct and operate solar fields for large scale power generation connected to the grid.
SYSTEMS ALSO DESIGNED FOR:
• Grid Tie (PV Solar + Grid Tie Inverter)
• Implementation services like concept/plant design, detailed engineering and supervision
• Grid connection and integration studies, including regulatory permissions and approval
• Hybrid (PV Solar, ESKOM, Generator, Battery)
• Microgrid Systems (Same as Hybrid but Grid Independent)
• Integrating Sub-systems (Customised to client’s specific requirements)
3. PROJECT COSTING and ESTIMATION SERVICES
4. CERTIFIED QUALITY MANAGEMENT
• End-to-end quality management on service and products during construction of a project with quality check reports
• Reliable and sustainable execution of projects
5. PLANT COMMISSIONING
• Commissioning of projects including performance evaluation according to best practice and recognised engineering standards
• Documentation of commissioning based on Energyneering Commissioning Protocol and according to NERSA criteria.
HOW THIS BENEFITS YOU:
• Reliable measurements taken with modern, accurate and regularly calibrated equipment
• Detailed check of the components and installation
• Handover of a secure plant and system conforming to local and global standards
6. EXECUTION PLANNING
• Customised design and execution planning of projects by professional system based engineering
HOW THIS BENEFITS YOU:
• Comprehensive assumption of project management including all management activities associated with engineering, procurement and construction.
• Identify risks and resolve issues relating to deliverables, schedule, budget, etc.
• Ensuring a smooth project hand-over
7. SITE EVALUATION AND YIELD ANALYSIS
• Detailed analysis of project site by conducting on-site assessment and evaluation
• Simulation of project performance – comprehensive energy and power quality audit
• Energy needs, project and system evaluation services to estimate the energy saving potential, options and risk assessment
• Energy modelling and pre-feasibility and risk mitigation analysis
• Feasibility studies, resource and yield assessment simulations
• Measurement and Verification service before and after to establish energy saving achieved
• Electrical consultancy for new installation/Improvement in existing system
HOW THIS BENEFITS YOU:
• Technical due diligence
• Reliable calculation of the operating efficiency, performance ratio and expected yield of the site
8. CONSULTING and ADVISORY SERVICES to establish needs analysis
• Our advisory team is skilled in delivering carbon reduction, renewable energy and efficiency solutions for public and commercial organisations.
• We provide all the expertise required to make strategic carbon-related decisions that bring a long-term positive impact on our clients' business.
9. SYSTEM SECURE MONITORING AND CONTROL SERVICES
10. PROJECT FINANCE SERVICES
Project finance for domestic and small business systems up to 30kW. Project finance and insurance includes calculating the optimal investment package and the corresponding Return on Investments (ROIs).
11. SHORT- OR LONG-TERM PROJECT AND SYSTEM INSURANCE COVER
12. SYSTEM OPERATIONS and MAINTENANCE SERVICE CONTRACTS
• O&M - operations phase and lifecycle asset management – monitoring, maintenance and support (includes rapid response, operational efficiency, performance improvement)
• Throughout the lifetime of the PV power plant, we offer operation and maintenance services that have a track record of excellence
• Our infrastructure is well established and delivers to a consistently high standard
• Currently ranked #1 O&M Service Provider for Power Plants
• Recycling services
13. TECHNICAL OPERATION MANAGEMENT
• Technical Plant Management
• Fault Management
• Data and Information Management
• Engineering and Consulting
• System Security and Maintenance
14. RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEMS TRAINING CERTIFICATION COURSES
• Domestic Systems 30kW
• Commercial Systems 30kW – 5MW
• SANS 10142-1 (1000V Systems) – Coming Soon!
• SANS 10142-3 PV Installations – Coming Soon!
Energyneering & SE Service Offering
South & Sub-Saharan Africa service and on-site support:
With continental service and support infrastructure and local presence in over 26 African countries, Energyneering and Schneider- Electric can support your PV power plants anywhere in Africa
Product warranty and service contracts: Energyneering and Schneider-Electric can provide different service levels to address your demands, ranging from basic product warranty, preventive maintenance or guaranteed performance of inverters, low voltage components, medium voltage equipment and monitoring system; this wide spectrum of technical competencies of our service teams position Energyneering and Schneider-Electric as one of the leaders in offering operation and maintenance of the Renewable and PV power plant
Visual inspections, functional testing and system support
Energyneering is a Schneider-Electric SolarXpert and a specialist in system design, installation, safety, system operation and quality
• Simple and adaptable offer package
• Meet business needs and fits your budget, without any hidden charges
• Configurable up to 20 years
• Dedicated service partner for performance management